Unable are the loved to die for love is IMMORTALITY.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Walk Along The Seashore

Oh! What a view,
Thank God its not pay per view
I looked and stared at its magnitude
With no show and no Attitude.

Rustling down the rocks,
Beneath the soil
Over the pebbles
Everywhere it stalks.

I sat down with a friend
Long lost still held my hand
I looked deep in the eyes
The rays were to make me stand.

I spoke in the remaining silence
We never spoke
Yet had long conversations.

I asked for answers
But got more questions
I tried to solve
But left unsolved.

That's the way it works, I thought
Maybe I shouldn't have sought
Seeking for answers is what he taught
But yet gave me answers like a robot.

Weird personality he keeps
My friend is whom everyone seeks
Do try meeting him if you want to know more
Just take a walk along the seashore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment