Unable are the loved to die for love is IMMORTALITY.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

LOST

Everyone says I am Lost
Lost in thoughts, Lost in a world
Fail to realize why everything looks so blurred

I want to see, but hands shut my eye
I want to speak but voice is unheard
Lost in the crowd
Nowhere to be seen
Nowhere to be heard

Just another day
Just another man

Difference is differentiated in boundless ways
The one's who realize the potential are few
Everyone is just a part of another crew

Walking the known streets walked everyday
Yet I tend to stray
A path so familiar yet so faint.

It seems like a glass half full yet seems half empty
A simple way to see eternity
Yet people stray

We still doubt
Still we follow
Heart is hollow
Tough to swallow

Everyone's Lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment